- graduated at High School for Applied Arts in Zagreb, Croatia
- graduated at the Academy of Fine Arts, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- as a fine artist exhibited in solo and group exhibitions in Croatia, Italy, Germany, Austria and Slovenia
- as an illustrator exhibited and participated on Sixth and Eight Biennale of Illustrations in Zagreb, American Illustration 39, 3x3 International Illustration Pro Show No. 17, No. 18, No. 19 and exhibitions in Austria, Denmark, Germany, Turkey...
- works as a freelance illustrator
Clients: Henkel, GlaxoSmithKline, McDonald's, Dubai Expo 2020, Yahoo Tech, Linkendin, Mashable, UNICEF, Raiffeisen bank, Zagreb bank, HTV (Croatian National Television), HT-mobile, T-com, Ledo, Typhlological museum...
Newspapers: The New York Times, The Boston Globe, Corriere della Sera, The Huffington Post, Jutarnji list, Večernji list (two major newspapers in Croatia), El Pais...
Magazines: Adweek, Wired UK, Stanford Social Innovation Review, Harvard Business Review, GQ, Educational Leadership, HOW, Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine, Bulletin: Magazine of the Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists, Bench & Bar of Minnesota Magazine, Playboy (Croatia), Banka, Men's health (Slovenia), Journal Europa...
Agencies: BBDO, Digitel, McCann Ericson, TBWA, Young & Rubicam, MZB...
Publishers: Les editions de L'Homme, Ballon Media, Školska knjiga, Mozaik knjiga, Znanje...
Merits and awards: second prize on 25. Youth Salon, Zagreb
merit on The Sixth Croatian Biennale of Illustration, Zagreb, 2016
merit on The Eighth Croatian Biennale of Illustration, Zagreb, 2020
merit on 3x3 International Illustration Pro Show No. 17, 2020
accolade for illustrations on Grigor Vitez 2020 Prize
merit on 3x3 International Illustration Pro Show No.18, 2021
merit on 3x3 International Illustration Pro Show No.19, 2022